[ut2004] missing eyecandy with openGL?

cougar cougaram at charter.net
Mon Mar 29 08:13:38 EST 2004

Sure wish it would install on the 2.6.X kernels... someone suggested
installing it in text mode... same results. Installation aborted. 2.6.X
kernels will be replacing the old slow 2. 4.x in most distros sooner than
most would expect. It ran great on the former 2.4.X on my box but I'm not
about to downgrade this 2.6.X   kernel for the sake of any game and I imagine
many will feel the same. I wonder if the 2.6.x  problem will be fixed by the
time the commercial release? I hope so, great game! If not, there may be a
lot of Linux UT 2004 boxes on the shelves gathering dust.

Cougar

BTW, kudos to the great work on the 2.4.x 'version'.

--
"The Cougar's Den"

(100% Micro$oft Free!)