[ut2004] ucc make?

Matthias Bach marix at marix-world.de
Sat Mar 27 02:41:03 EST 2004

Hi!
> One method is copying /<installdir>/System/Default.ini to
> /<installdir>/System/UT2004.ini, then in the [Engine.Engine] section you
> should probably have the WinDrv option selected for the viewport.

Yep, this seems to be the good. Start. At least now the splashscreen comes up.
What error are you getting that wine totally dies out on? I attached the
output of wine when running it on my computer. The wineversion is Wine
20030813

The really annoying thing is that Wine pops up a fatal-error-box but the
splashscreen keeps me from seeing it.

I hope nobody minds this non Linux-UT2004 discussion.

thanks and regards
Matthias

--
Matthias Bach          |       GPG/PGP Key-ID: 0xACA73EC9
www.marix-world.de     |       On Keyserver: www.keyserver.net