SIGSEG

Mark Bozenhard mab145 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 25 15:37:07 EST 2004

I have been playing the game for the past two days and have noticed a
number of crashes in the program. I am running on an Mandrake 9.2 system
with the 2.4.22 Kernel (I know I should upgrade to 2.6). Has anyone else
had these problems.

It is quite annoying, I was ascending the training ladder, but I loose
all my credits each time the game crashed. This is making it nearly
impossible to do.

Here are some of the dumps I got (not real informative).

[mark at newton mark]$ ut2004
WARNING: ALC_EXT_capture is subject to change!
Assertion failed: p->model1 [File:KFarfield.cpp] [Line: 937]

History:

Exiting due to error
[mark at newton mark]$ ut2004
WARNING: ALC_EXT_capture is subject to change!
Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]
Aborting.

Crash information will be saved to your logfile.
[mark at newton mark]$ ut2004
WARNING: ALC_EXT_capture is subject to change!
Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]
Aborting.

Crash information will be saved to your logfile.

Any thoughts?? Thanks.
\_| Mark Bozenhard                          |
  | E-Mail:                                 |
  |         Home: mab145 at comcast.net        |
  |         Web:  mark at bozenhard.net        |
  |               mab_145 at yahoo.com         |
  |         Work: mark.bozenhard at gd-ais.com |