[ut2004] No love with linux installer

ken lierman (klierman@bf) klierman at bigfoot.com
Fri Mar 19 22:30:21 EST 2004

I had similar problems.... also using mandrake 9.2.  And also
remembering the 2003 issues, i disabled supermount, but that just led to
more problems....  actually really weird.  If i (or the installer) would
do a mount on an already mounted disk, mount would HANG!  had to reset
to be able to unmount. I was just about to give up, and i reenabled
supermount via mandrake control panel just to get back to a known state
and it magically started working no problem....

got me....