[ut2004] DVD special edition

Matthias Bach marix at marix-world.de
Thu Mar 11 02:08:59 EST 2004

Hi!
Said that I haven't found a dedicated linux-games-retailer that has
that dvd-version. I emailed Tuxgames about it and they said they
will only have the CD version. I would really like to get this dvd-version,
but want to make sure it's counted as a linux-sale. Anybody knows
a linux-retailer that takes orders for the DVD?
regards
Matthias

Sorry, for the full copy, but somehow the edit-field in mozilla ain't
working correctly.