[ut2004] Problem under Linux

Joel Wiramu Pauling aenertia at aenertia.net
Wed Jun 23 13:28:06 EDT 2004

Since a while back the nvidia twinview extension has xinerama support...

I'm not looking for setting a seperate screens =-) I'm wanting UT2004 to
be able to deal with the current layout correctly...

If I have to shutdown X and load an alternate config or even launch a
new screen it sorta defeats the purpose...