[ut2004] Unplayable game after update kernel, Problem Solved.

stuartb at thelinuxlink.net stuartb at thelinuxlink.net
Thu Jul 8 16:07:46 EDT 2004

cat /proc/drivers/nvidia/agp/status/ showed disabled!
I had the option NvAGP set to 1. I commented it out and restarted X and I
get AGP =4x and using AGPGART. Too bad there isn't a better way to quickly
see this problem. glxgears now runs around 8900 instead of 5700.
I had used the nvidia supplied agpgart without trouble for so long I
forgot about it. If anyone else has trouble with new drivers, don't forget
to look at agp status!
I will send this info to the nvidia drivers forum
Stuart