[ut2004] Unplayable game after update kernel, Problem Solved.

Nathan Van Eps nathanvaneps at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 17:51:54 EDT 2004

Hello,

I get way lower than that with glxgears (~6740), but my system is
comparable.

Processor: dual Athlon MP 2800+
Memory: 1.25 gig
Video: BFG tech GeForce FX 5900XT 128meg with the 6106 drivers
Kernel: 2.6.7
Distro: Gentoo

[~]cat /proc/driver/nvidia/agp/status
Driver:          AGPGART
AGP Rate:        4x
Fast Writes:     Enabled
SBA:             Enabled

Anybody have any ideas why I would get so much lower a score in
glxgears? Unreal Tournament 2004 runs ok, but I'm always interested in
push up the resolution and eye candy...

Thanks,
Nathan