[ut2004] Voice chat

Peter Wright hardw1re at utleague.com
Fri Apr 23 15:52:24 EDT 2004

well my only issue like this is that my clan use Team Speak instead of
ingame voice chat. and when i run TeamSpeak i get no sound or music from
ut/ut2004. This is because i think linux only handles one program to use the
sound card at any time. and with the way ut2004 has been built its the same,
where its either the in game voice or ingame sounds. and because the ingame
sounds are running before the ingame voice chat the voice chat wont work.