[ut2004] Voice chat

Marco ut2004 at hackerwelt.de
Fri Apr 23 14:07:51 EDT 2004

hi tom and the rest,

just an alternative to the VoIP ut2004 comes with : teamspeak2
(www.teamspeak.org) - it's an client/server irc style based voip application.
available for linux and for windows. i got ut2004 voip running but switched
activation so you dont have to press the damn key anytime you want to
talk ;-) give it a try ...

btw .. i'm using this free teamspeak sever :
http://tuxforge.de/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2171&mode=&order=0&thold=0
(see FREE ACCOUNT part in this article)

--
rgds