[ut2004] UT2k4 crashing

Jeff Craig craig at cs.montana.edu
Fri Apr 16 03:07:51 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 20:14, aaron rey esparza wrote:
> UT2k4 crashes for no reason when i try to start a game in single player
> mode...it has done it in multiplayer but not as much.....i am running
> this on windows xp the most up 2 date version.

This mailing list is specifically for the discussion of the Linux port
of UT2004.  As such, we do not discuss problems with the Windows XP
client, as there is a very good chance that most of the people reading
this list have never bothered to try to run it.

Please direct your question to a more appropriate forum.
--
Jeff Craig <craig at cs.montana.edu>