Possible other ways to catch crashes

Xipher xipher at xipher.us
Sun Apr 4 20:34:04 EDT 2004

Just wanted to let you know I have gotten a couple crashes with the
newest bins for X86 GNU/Linux, but these are quite different then the
kintersect, so its something new, and is only occurring with a specific
mutator atm, which modifies Karma to make vehicle jumping extremely strong.
I was wondering if I got a demo of this happening while on the server,
if watching where it happens in game might help with catching bugs.
This is only a small Idea, and wanted to ask before I start posting
links to them when it wouldn't do much good.