ut2k4 ate my key-bindings and the compass is corrupted

Felix Maibaum f.maibaum at web.de
Sun Apr 4 10:23:27 EDT 2004

Hi all.

I wanted to find out if anyone else had this problem:
Sometimes UT2k4 crashes on me and takes the entire machine down with it.
Sometimes afterwards all my input configuration is gone. Also some weird
things happen when I try to reconstruct it. the first keys I press are
sometimes recognized incorrectly. e.g. when I want to assign shift to crouch,
Joy4 is detected.
Also my compass in bombing run looks strange, the bright dot is not moving
around the outer rim of the circle, but around an invisible circle slightly
above it.

Anybody else seen this?

--Felix