[ut2004] Game runs in small box.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Apr 2 08:44:22 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-02 at 04:07, Dave Hope wrote:
> Nope, not a laptop. However. If I switch from OpenGl to software, I can
> then choose a resolution other than 800*600 ingame, so, I select 1600*
> 1200 and it runs in full screen as it should, however, it's software
> mode...so it's VERY slow :(

Set it back to OpenGL mode, and then pull down the console with the
tilde key and type "setres 1600x1200", return.

Not sure why some people are only getting 800x600 as a valid resolution.

Can you email me, off list, your /etc/X11R6/XF86Config file? It might be
call XF86Config-4, depending on your distribution.

Thanks,
--ryan.