[ut2004] Problems with reinstall

Rick zajelo3 at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jan 1 00:17:00 EST 2002

Rick wrote:

> Hi all,
>    I'm having a problem with ut2004 since I recently reinstalled my
> whole system from scratch. Here is the error message I keep getting:
> "Either GL_EXT_bgra or glDrawRangeElements not supported- bailing out.
>    I know I have seen this before on the list, and I even believe I
> have had this happen to me before, but it has been so long I forget
> what I did to resolve this issue.
>
>                Rick B

Hi all,
    To fix this problem I simply installed the 5328 nvidia drivers
whereas before I had the 6111 nvidia drivers installed. Something must
have changed between the two drivers. I did not uninstall the 6111
drivers first, I installed the 5328 drivers over top of the 6111. I
would think that this is how I solved this problem before. (***Note to
self: Don't drink and troubleshoot machine problems, at the same time,
as it's easy to forget exactly what you did later on!!***)

                Rick B