[ut2003] installer for ut2003

Matthias Bach marix at marix.org
Fri Apr 17 19:32:27 EDT 2009

Hi!

Am Freitag 17 April 2009 schrieb skinj0b at comcast.net:
> [...]

It is probably supposed to mean письмо, which would be "letter" in english.
I think the line means something along "Thanks for you mail, we will answer
you shortly". My russian isn't the best, so this is a pretty free translation.
Seems to be some kind of auto-responder.
--
Matthias Bach
www.marix.org

„Der einzige Weg, die Grenzen des Möglichen zu finden, ist ein klein wenig
 über diese hinaus in das Unmögliche vorzustoßen.“ - Arthur C. Clarke