[ut2003io] 10 avg FPS. What the ... ?

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Fri Feb 20 04:24:21 EST 2004

On Freitag Februar 20 2004 09:10, Andreas Muller wrote:
> you might be right. Im getting with a XP2000+, Radeon9500, 1GB Memory and
> RedHat9 just around 25 fps with spikes up and down. I have to play under
> 800x500 (and detailsettings mostly on "normal" with some on "low") to have
> sth like a smooth feeling with it, but its still like running through
> chewinggum overall.

Here it's around 40-50 fps most of the time (ONS-Torlan, I don't play anything
else as all the rest sucks)
XP2000+
512 MB RAM
GF 4 Ti4200 64 MB
1280x1024 (ut2004 doesn't work with anything less on my xinerama setup :( )

I guess some system with FSB400 and around 3 GHz would be better suited. Maybe
a gfx-card with 128MB would be better for decent textures but as lowering
texture settings makes little to no difference to me maybe not even that.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein