[ut2003io] master servers

Jeff Woods klaatu at fnordco.com
Sun Mar 16 17:42:26 EST 2003

I think it will give you an "invalid CD key" message if you try to
connect with a bad CD key.

However, the key is located in the System directory under your ut2003
install directory. The file is called, surprisingly, "cdkey".

If you edit it manually, make sure it's in ALL CAPS and you include
the dashes.