[ut2003io] Editor

D. Olson dana at mandrakeusers.org
Thu Jan 16 19:07:50 EST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 18:03:02 -0600
David van Hoose <davidvh at cox.net> wrote:

> You don't port GUI.. You re-write it. Use Qt designer. It is
> extremely simple and can be used in conjunction with Kdevelop to
> make pure Qt apps that are multi-platform. You can port the GUI
> independent code using POSIX or usvice's non-GUI funcionality which
> encapsulates POSIX.
>
> -David

I'm pretty sure he knows how to do programming. I mean, I could be way
off on that guess, but I feel confident that I am not talking out my
ass when I say this.

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience

"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where
belief stops, because it isn't needed any more."