Where to Purchase

Chris Brandstetter sirloxelroy at softhome.net
Thu Feb 20 11:04:47 EST 2003

Dear All,
     I realise this is probably not the place for this question, but I
have tried all over the internet to Purchase UT2003 for Linux.  Tux
Games is Out of Stock and I would really like too know if there is
someplace else anyone knows of that I can purchase a copy of UT2003.  I
am sorry to bother you all about this but I have tried eBay, Amazon,
etc.....  All the ones the UT recomends to buy from with no luck.  If
anyone knows of someplace I can purchase it I would be very thankfull.

    CHris B
--
-----Begin Geek Code----
GCS d+ s++:++ a- C++++ U+++ L+++ P+++ E--- W+++ o K- w++++ O M V PS