[ut2003io] security bug in ut2003

Tim HbG van Wegberg hbg at game2xs.com
Wed Feb 12 20:02:16 EST 2003

I'm referring to the old unreal 1, versions 224 to 226 are net
compatible and all used in online play, depending what hardware you have
and personal preference to a certain extent.

I'm not sure if the available ipdrv source has ever been compiled (would
have to ask), i do know Vogel's opengl and ut's d3d renderers have been
made to work with unreal versions 224 and 226. Don't know if any
licensees use these versions. I'm just an unreal fan :)

--HbG