[ut2003io] [OT] Linux version of Unreal2

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Mon Apr 21 08:24:01 EDT 2003

On 20 Apr 2003, Dana Olson said me 8-)

 #-dana -# If I were a [real] developer, I sure would prefer to do it in Linux. I
 #-dana -# can't count the number of times I've lost code in Windows due to the
 #-dana -# editor crashing or Windows dying.

 Yes, then I'm sure that developers will prefer Linux for the their solid
game programming, sooner or later. But I venture a hypothesis about that:
we have to wait for five years at least. Do you think it will be possible?

Turk.