[ut2003io] I can die happy...

[Apoc]Death death at apoc.org
Sat Apr 19 11:24:07 EDT 2003

On Sat, 19 Apr 2003, Paul Berger wrote:

> Now if the rest of the clan would switch to Team Speak instead of
> GameVoice I would not have to run windows at all!

The beauty of running your clan, Paul, is that you can force changes like
that to accommodate your use of Linux...  I made clan Apoc ditch crappy
Roger Wilco for TeamSpeak a coupla months ago, and it been great...
Between showing off UT2k3 under linux (read as "wiping the floor with the
rest of my clanners") and switching to Linux-friendly voice-over-IP
software, I've gotten one Mac guy to decide to make a linux-based UT2003
box, and I've got three of my die-hard windoz buffs at least playing
around with linux on an alternate computer...  With this latest round of
fixes for the Linux client, I'm betting at least one of those windoz guys
will go with a dual boot and use Linux as his main OS, as I've been doing
for months now...

Cheers,

Rob

[Apoc]Death (AKA Rob Gutermuth)    death at apoc.org