[ut2003io] Installer doesnt like my cd

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Mon Sep 30 21:55:43 EDT 2002

Here is what I did...
In one window (as root), I mounted cd 3
mount /dev/cdrom /cdrom
In another window, I typed:
cd /games
/cdrom/linux_installer.sh (or whatever the shell installer
                           is called).

When it prompted for Play Disk, I went to the root
window, typed eject (this un-mounts the cdrom, and since
I did not cd to /cdrom to run the installer, it is
not busy).

I inserted disk 1, and re-issued the mount command
in the root window. I then went to the install window
and typed Y to retry...

So far it is working fine....

--
Got Slack? - Steve