[ut2003io] UT2k3 Gold / Support?

Ryan C. Gordon ryan at epicgames.com
Fri Sep 20 20:33:50 EDT 2002

> does he really mean "support" as in "officially supported"? the same
> level of support as for the win platform? same rights for linux ppl?

Yes and no.

I don't think you can call Infogrames and get support (and I don't think
that's what Mark meant anyhow), but you get my ear directly and
bugzilla, which I think is infinitely more useful, has a backing of more
knowledge, and I have the ability to make direct code fixes. Let's see
the win32 users get that on the 800 number.

--ryan.