Multiple servers, single machine

Archer B. May archermay at attbi.com
Thu Sep 19 23:45:08 EDT 2002

I'm trying to run a bombing run and a dm server off the same machine.  My dm server has been up for a few days now and has been very busy on port 7777.  When I start my bombing run server on port 15555, I can see it under LAN in the game along with my dm server.  But when I click on the dm server, the name changes the bombing run server and I have 2 br servers sitting there.  When I join either game, it joins the br server.  What on earth am I missing.

and....  Do these lines do anything?

[IpDrv.MasterServerLink]
LANPort=11777
LANServerPort=10777