[ut2003io] LAN only

Lord Demios grahn at thegamebox.net
Wed Sep 18 13:25:34 EDT 2002

> Question 1:
>
> What is the proper way to set it up for LAN only Play?
>
> New UT: ?
> -------------------------
> [xInterface.Tab_MultiplayerHostServerSettings]
> bLanPlay=True

[IpDrv.MasterServerUplink]
DoUplink=False
UplinkToGamespy=False
SendStats=False
ServerBehindNAT=False
DoLANBroadcast=True

> Question 2:
>
> it looks like UT2003 server is using UT2003.ini and User.ini, I hope this is
> not true because with the old UT I would use a lot of different ini files:
> -------

on the startup command do -ini=nameofinifile.ini

> Question 3:
>
> Are there any web pages yet for UT2003 server setup?

A link was posted earlier, but I have seem to left it on my home
box.  Would someone be kind enough to post the link to the server setup
page discussed here earlier?

Chris G.