[ut2003io] startup command line

Tanis tanis at mojo-madness.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 16:42:13 EDT 2002

Can someone please confirm or deny if either of these command lines will
startup my demo server and get the admin interface working please? I would
really like to get it running tonight if possible - but opinions form you
folks would greatly help. (NOTE* does it have to read ./ucc-bin or just ucc
to start the server?!_

./ucc-bin server
DM-Antalus -nohomedir -ini=YourServer.ini?AdminName=username?AdminPassword=p
assword

./ucc-bin server
DM-Antalus?AdminName=username?AdminPassword=password -nohomedir -ini=YourSer
ver.ini

Thanks in advance.

Jay.

p.s. if neither of these lines is correct, PLEASE tell me what is! :-)