[ut2003io] Video mode error when starting

Jeremy Gruen jeremy at jgruen.net
Mon Sep 16 10:32:49 EDT 2002

Well after a little investigation,  I found that I can play neither the
original UT or the 2003 Demo with the NVidia OpenGL drivers.  When I
switched to the Xfree (Mesa) OpenGl drivers, UT plays, but 2003 still
dies with the same error.  Let me know if there is any other information
I can provide that will help clear things up.

Thanks,
Jeremy