Is this list archived?

Adam Luchjenbroers adam at luchjenbroers.com
Sun Sep 15 06:49:01 EDT 2002

I was wondering if this list is archived, as if it is I and others would be
able to find answers to questions already asked instead of asking them (and
potentially bothering people). This would also save me from having to wait
for a reply on most issues.

Since I can't do that ATM, I'll post my two questions here.

*) I've noticed the Windows version has a benchmarking mode, is such a mode
present in the Linux version and if so, how do I enable it?

*) Is it possible to set up some form of web-based statistics system
(preferably integrated into a site hosted on the same machine) that works
with the UT2k3 dedicated server?