[ut2003io] Re: [ut2003servers] 2136 patch is being released

D. Olson dana at mandrakeusers.org
Wed Oct 30 01:22:52 EST 2002

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002 16:50:06 +1030
Joseph Tan <j.tan at softhome.net> wrote:

> A little request. If and when there is a GOTY edition of UT2003 then
>
> perhaps the Linux client could get a mention on the packaging. Great
>
> work guys!

I second that. That'd be real nice. It would have been cool for RTCW
to have had the Linux client on the GOTY CD. Maybe it was, I dunno. I
bought the normal version. But it wasn't on the box that I looked at.
:)

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience

"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where
belief stops, because it isn't needed any more."