[ut2003io] Re: [ut2003servers] Linux patch is here!

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Mon Oct 28 15:02:15 EST 2002

Moin,

On Sonntag Oktober 27 2002 11:17, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> Beyond autoupdater problems, has anyone had any heartbreakingly bad
> problems with the 2126 Linux patch that I should be aware of? This
> includes server and client issues.

Still the old problem I once saw in good old UT. The more levels you play in a
row the worse your fps get. Changing resolution 'fixes' this, must be some
cache getting flushed.

system:
xp 2000
512megs ram
leadtek gf 4 ti 4200 64mb ram
linux 2.4.19 + preempt patch
nvidia 1.0-3123 drivers
debian unstable (can we get the sigsegv of loki_patch fixed for the final
patch eventually, would make updating easier)
xf 4.2.1

If there's anything I can check on UT console just let me know so I can go
collect numbers ;)

Bye, Stefan
--
sgehn at gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein