[ut2003io] Question about ut2003 dedicated server install

Greg Coit gregcoit at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 17 19:06:34 EDT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 15:41, Spadge Fromley wrote:
> At 15:17 17/10/2002 -0700, you wrote:
> >The problem is there *is* no symlink in /usr/local/bin and a quick look
> >in /usr/local/games/ut2003_dedicated/ doesn't show me any obvious files
> >to use to start the game...
> >
> >So, what obvious thing am I missing?
>

> The ucc executable?
>
> ;-)

Yeah, okay, *that's* what I was looking for...  :)

> My ut startup script looks a bit like this:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> cd /usr/home/spadge/ut2003_dedicated/System
> ./ucc-bin server
> DM-Antalus.ut2?AdminName=Admin?AdminPassword=pass1?GamePassword=pass2?GameStats=True

Cool - that gets me off to a good start.  Is there a list of vars I can
pass to the ucc-bin script other than server, AdminName, AdminPassword,
GamesPassword, and GameStats (ucc-bin --help is no help).]

BTW, this is just for a lan server - you don't have to worry about a
n00b like me trying to run a public server.  :)

Greg