[ut2003io] Differences between Linux and Windows UT2003 port

Peter Bruley pbruley at highstream.net
Wed Oct 16 23:10:15 EDT 2002

Here is an interesting article about UT2003 being benchmarked under
Windoze with various "video cards"

http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1650&p=1

This article states that my  setup (1.3Ghz-Athlon-512MB-PC2100DDR
Nvidia-32MB-GeForce2-PRO) should get about 80FPS under windoze at
800x600 in High-Detail.
http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.html?i=1650&p=5

In reality under LINUX I only get about 50 FPS.

I am however using the UT2003-demo so I am wondering if the real version
does any better?

Peter

--
Peter