[ut2003io] release: UTelAdSE, private beta

Jason Goldberg jason at vbclown.com
Mon Oct 14 19:16:42 EDT 2002

BTW, in addition to all of his useful UT Admin tools, Michael is a
REALLY nice, friendly guy to the UT Community.

When I first stumbled into UT (as a total UT and Linux newbie), I found
Michael's startup scripts for UT.  I wasn't Linux savvy enough to get
the dedicated server running and asked Michael for a bit of help.  He
made me a .tar ball with a complete working install and allowed me to
FTP it!  As a result, I've been able to run 4 very popular dedicated
public UT servers for the past year!

Thanks again Michiel.