[ut2003io] ut2003

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Sat Oct 12 21:45:04 EDT 2002

I use the following (if this is a dedicated server):

#!/bin/sh

cd /games/ut2

screen -S ut2 ./ucc server DM-Asbestos?AdminName=somename?AdminPassword=somepassword -nohomedir -ini=dcon.ini

-end-

Using screen to start the server lets you "detach" from the
console by hitting <CTRL>A d. This will let you log out of
your shell. Type  screen -r to get the screen
pid list and then type screen -r xxx-ut2 to reconnect.

--
Got Slack? - Steve