[ut2003io] optimized openal.so = more speed

Felix Maibaum f.maibaum at web.de
Fri Oct 11 04:37:05 EDT 2002

So have you tried gcc3 at all? for all I've heard it should be quite stable by
now.

back to openal:
since I don't know who else to ask: how good is hardware acceleration support
in openal anyway? I mean my SBLive! should be able to mix those 32 or
something channels in hardware without a problem. Why doesn't OpenAL just let
it do that?

--Felix