[ut2003io] Re: [ut2003servers] UT2003 dedicated server

Spadge Fromley spadge at fromley.net
Fri Oct 4 18:43:03 EDT 2002

At 02:54 04/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>If you used the installer for the big-ass 3 GB dir (instead of FTPing the
>dir or something), you should use the "uninstall" script in the root of
>the game dirs to remove it. The .ut2003 in your homedir will NOT be removed.
>
>The data and binaries in the dedicated-only download are IDENTICAL to the
>files on the retail disc (with unnecessary files stripped out for size and
>piracy issues), so your .ini files WILL work with them.
>
>--ryan.

I can't get the uninstall script to work in FreeBSD 4.5.  Error is:

%sh uninstall
Could not find a usable uninstall program. Aborting.

Looks like I'm stuck with just deleting the ut2003 dir, and then fixing
anything it b0rks.  :-(

Heh, it was a little tricky to install too, but I got there in the end.

--
Spadge Fromley
'Intocabile'