[ut2003io] VMware and UT2003

Fredrick Ludden luddenf at comcast.net
Thu Oct 3 19:48:42 EDT 2002

lol...I did install it on Windows.  I wanted to try it with Linux also.
Unfortunately, I am using a Compaq with no free unpartitioned space on the
HDD and I'm too lazy to reinstall windows or look for a partition shrinking
utility so I just used VMWare instead.  Oh well, I'll just go play on my
Windows box :-(

Thanks,
Fred