[ut2003io] Tuxgames

Jim Norton jnorton at rogers.com
Wed Oct 2 18:07:56 EDT 2002

On September 30, 2002 08:23 pm, zakk wrote:
> 10th of November? Unless I'm seriously off, it's September.
> Anywho, tuxgames is great. You'll get your game. I pre-ordered from them
> as well, last night.

Ooops!  Just caught that!  Anyway ... still nothing new from Tuxgames.  Same
release date, page hasn't been updated....

Oh well.  It gets here when it gets here, I suppose.  Glad to hear that they
are helpful after I get the game though.  Thanks!

--
Jim

"When it comes to monitoring the Internet and exploiting it, you have to leave
it to the professionals."  -- Vincent Cannistraro, former CIA
counter-terrorism expert