[ut2003io] Dedi-Linux-Server Prob

Stefan Reinders jayzon at gmx.de
Wed Oct 2 15:06:03 EDT 2002

Hi ...

running my dedicated Linux server for ut2003 make trouble :

Game engine initialized
MasterServerUplink: Resolved ut2003master1.epicgames.com as 207.135.145.3.
Resolved master0.gamespy.com (216.177.89.34)
UdpGameSpyUplink: Master Server is master0.gamespy.com:27900
UdpGameSpyUplink: Port 8899 successfully bound.
Sending GameSpy heartbeat: \heartbeat\8898\gamename\ut2
MasterServerUplink: Connection to ut2003master1.epicgames.com established.
Master server requests heartbeat 0 with code 15492
Master server requests heartbeat 1 with code 15492
Master server requests heartbeat 2 with code 15492
Master server assigned our MatchID: 0

it's not possible to get another MatchIDF than 0 :-(
can anybody help ?

---
Gruss...
Stefan Reinders