[ut2003io] CD key entry in text mode?

Steve Pirk orion at deathcon.com
Tue Oct 1 08:45:43 EDT 2002

I think I have it right, but it is hard to verify.
On the printed key V's look a lot like U's. Any way
to tell? I tried both, and both give me an auth error.

I guess I should try and get the client working first.
Once I get that authing, I can switch out the cdkey
for the server.

Does the auth system allow a client and a dedicated
server to use the same key? (probably not, but I gotta
ask :-)

--
Got Slack? - Steve