[ut2003io] AMD Systems

Leith leith at qasr.mine.nu
Wed Nov 20 13:51:02 EST 2002

Robert,

This was fixed a few minor revisions ago (2.4.15ish, not sure exactly), and even
on those kernels affected, you can just append "mem=nopentium" to the kernel on
boot up, and you will not be affected. I have used 2.4.18, and 2.4.19 with
UT2003, and had no problems that could be attributed to this bug.

Leith