[ut2003io] Firewall

QuarkExpress quarkexpress at mchsi.com
Wed Nov 6 14:55:51 EST 2002

If you use the default port of 7777 for your server you need to open
that port up to 2 times the number of max players.  So if you allow 10
players (who need 2 ports each) then you need to open a total of 20
ports, with the range 7777-7796, AND if you use webmin you need to open
that port (the default port is 8888) AND you need to open 28902 for
stats.