[ut2003io] 2 questions

Richard Smith spam_all_you_want at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 2 14:07:27 EST 2002

--- Carlos Jorge AR Pacheco <shovit at netcabo.pt> wrote:

> 1 - Does the windows and linux versions come in the
> same 3 cds ? like if
> I buy ut2003 am I able to install it in both windows
> and linux ?

Yes, there is only one retail package.  It says
"Microsoft Windows" on the box, but the Linux version
can be found on CD 3.

> 2 - what is the distribution of linux that runs it
> better ?

All Linux distributions use (almost) the same kernel,
so the performance will not vary much.  However, if
you mean "how difficult is it to get it working on
different distributions", I can confirm it worked fine
for me on Redhat 7.3 and Redhat 8.0.