[ut2003io] 2 questions

D. Olson dana at mandrakeusers.org
Sat Nov 2 14:03:05 EST 2002

On Sat, 02 Nov 2002 18:52:58 +0000
Carlos Jorge AR Pacheco <shovit at netcabo.pt> wrote:

> hi everyone .
> i have 2 questions witch answers i haven't found anywhere .
> 1 - Does the windows and linux versions come in the same 3 cds ?
> like if I buy ut2003 am I able to install it in both windows and
> linux ? 2 - what is the distribution of linux that runs it better ?
> thanks in advance
> cheers Carlos

1) Yes, the Linux installer is on CD3. You need a decent NVidia card
(one that supports S3TC) to play it in Linux though.
2) Just try it on whatever distro you use. I use Mandrake, others use
Red Hat, Debian, whatever.

--
D. Olson
The Mandrake eXPerience

"Seeing, contrary to popular wisdom, isn't believing. It's where
belief stops, because it isn't needed any more."