[ut2003io] Update patch 2166 fails in pagages.md5

Michiel El Muerte Hendriks elmuerte at el-muerte.student.utwente.nl
Fri Dec 20 07:06:26 EST 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 06:12:47AM -0500, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> It should be. I thought it was generally agreed that the autoupdater, as
> far as admins were concerned, was convenient to get a fresh install up
> to date, but generally the tarballs were the way to go on a
> patch-to-patch basis.

yeah, but if the packages.md5 file is completely included or even
excluded from the patch nobody will suffer since the packages.md5 is
updated when a connection is made with the master server. The updater is
just much easier to use to update a server then messing with a tarball.

Michiel "El Muerte" Hendriks            elmuerte at drunksnipers.com
TDS - Internet Services                 http://www.drunksnipers.com