[twilight-devel] Twilight filesystem layout idea

Shawn drevil at warpcore.org
Wed Feb 26 09:18:11 EST 2003

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 19:24, Forest 'LordHavoc' Hale wrote:
> made much smaller if needed), and redoing the menu system (come on, it
> needs a rewrite, even if we end up completely changing the look in the
> process).

This is something that if no one else takes up in the near future, I'd
like to be involved in or do. A flexible dynamic menu system is
something I've been working on for my own little game in what little
spare time I have anymore :( (Night Class + Work == No Free Time)

A basic generic menu system is something I've been trying to come up
with. I've thought of several different solutions, at the moment I don't
have time to fully outline what those are, but it would be nice to hear
others' ideas on this.

-eviltypeguy