[swbf] Pandemic has been invited to the list

Michael Ressen netadmin at michiganburbs.com
Thu Sep 23 16:18:47 EDT 2004

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: Darren [mailto:darren at bayou.com]
-> Sent: Thursday, September 23, 2004 3:12 PM
-> To: swbf at icculus.org
-> Subject: RE: [swbf] Pandemic has been invited to the list
->
-> Hey guys check it out, in a forum post, they mention alot of
-> upcoming fixes etc, and they also mention a linux server.
->
-> http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5196&tstart=0
->
-> "- Dedicated server options ? We are working to improve the
-> dedicated server programs for both the PS2 and PC versions.
-> We're currently working on a Linux port of the server code.
-> We will then focus on options that will provide admins with
-> greater control and flexibility. "
->
->
->

Well, for anyone on the list, I'd suggest we start listing our stuff now so
they can see it sooner.   We tend to have far better data and feedback (and
fixes) so the sooner we get our data up the more info they have to work off
of.  I'd lead off, but I don't run any windows servers, so I can't be of any
help at this juncture.

/BA
Michigan Burbs