[swbf] Pandemic has been invited to the list

Darren darren at bayou.com
Thu Sep 23 16:11:50 EDT 2004

Hey guys check it out, in a forum post, they mention alot of upcoming fixes
etc, and they also mention a linux server.

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5196&tstart=0

"- Dedicated server options ? We are working to improve the dedicated server
programs for both the PS2 and PC versions. We're currently working on a
Linux port of the server code. We will then focus on options that will
provide admins with greater control and flexibility. "